In Lotus Wellness Choice, we are accepting new patients, both locally and distance. Patients can be seen in person or via our HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform ZOOM. Below you find a little explanation in how to become our patient and what to expect. By clicking the button below you can fill our New Patient Form.
As our potential valued patient, we are going to explain the 3 steps to becoming our patient.
In order to start the process, please contact us or make an appointment online.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
P A T I E N T C E N T E R
Step 1: Complimentary Consultation & Pre-Exam Assessment
This beginning assessment is an apportunity for us to go over your application, to get to know you and make sure we can truely help you. If we can't help you, we are going to be honest and guide you to find appropriate help. We are going to introduce you to the process in our office and answer your initial questions. Also, we guide you to how to fill our detailed Intake form. At the end of this session we are going schedule you for your next 2 visits and ask for deposit of $210.00 which is going to be applied towards your next two sessions.
Step 2: Intial Exam &
Report of Finding
Includes 2 sessions:
* 30-minute of Report of Findings & Treatment Plan:
During this session the we will:
Explain the root causes of the your health condition;
Explain any extra tests if it's needed;
Offer your holistic treatment plan with needed Chiropractic and Nutrition care tailored to your needs;
Lifestyle plan that works with your life.
* 30-minute Initial History &
This is a very thorough history & exam. We are gathering information regarding your:
diet and life style;
the history of your condition;
Range of motion, Posture analysis, Systemic Inflammation Check-up (Meta-oxy urine test, Blood sugar and Oxygen level)
Step 3: Follow Up Visits
These visits can be different price depend on the length of the service & the kind of packages:
* Holistic Care: $100.00 | 30 minutes. Our Medicare patients will receive $30.00 off toward their chiropractic adjustment.
* Functional Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching: $299.00 | 90 minutes. This is a One-on-One session with Dr. Nilou to go over your lab work & provide you with a tailored supplement and lifestyle activities calendar. In this calendar you get What to take, When to take and Why you are taking the supplements. Also the activities that can be helpful in your healing journey. This DOES NOT include your supplements. At the end of the session you receive the price for your supplements. To give you piece of mind that your supplement are going to be available during the whole treatment plan without you receive care, we offer 3, 6, 9 and 12 months plans that comes with $50.0 to up to $200.00 discout according to plan you choose.
* Patients who schedule for 4 or more sessions for month receive %15 discount.
F O R M S
U S E F U L R E S O U R C E S
Knowledge can be a precise instrument. To arm our members with such a tool we introduce These resources. Hope they open some new horizons for you:
L I N K S
1. TRUE CELLULAR DETOX Information Documents:
A R T I C L E S
1. Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases
2. Is Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase a Moonlighting Protein Whose Day Job is Cholesterol Sulfate Synthesis? Implications for Cholesterol Transport, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease.
3. Is Cholesterol Sulfate Deficiency a Common Factor in Preeclampsia, Autism, and Pernicious Anemia?
4. Fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in man.
B O O K S
1. Biology of Belief; Dr. Bruce Lipton
2. Molecules of Emotion; Dr. Candace B. Pert
3. Inflammation Mastery: Dr. Alex Vasquez