In Lotus Wellness Choice, we are accepting new patients, both locally and distance. Patients can be seen in person or via our HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform ZOOM. Below you find a little explanation in how to become our patient and what to expect. By clicking the button below you can fill our New Patient Form.
As our potential valued patient, we are going to explain the 3 steps to becoming our patient.
In order to start the process, please contact us or make an appointment online.
BECOME A PATIENT
P A T I E N T C E N T E R
Step 1: New Patient Deposit & Pre-Exam Assessment
$ 70 Deposit
Applied towards the initial 20-30 minutes Pre-Exam Assessment.
This beginning assessment is an apportunity for us to go over your application and know you and make sure we can truely help you. If we can't help you, we are going to be honest and guide you to find appropriate help. We also get a chance to introduce you to the process in our office and answer your initial questions.
Step 2: Intial Exam &
Report of Finding
$140 after $70 Deposit is paid ($210 Total):
Includes 2 sessions:
* 45-60 minutes of Report of Findings:
During this session the we will:
Explain the root causes of the your health condition;
Explain any extra tests if it's needed;
Offer your holistic treatment plan with needed Chiropractic and Nutrition care tailored to your needs;
Lifestyle plan that works with your life.
& First Chiropractic Treatment and/or Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultation.
* 60-minute Initial History &
This is a very thorough history & exam. We are gathering information regarding your:
diet and life style;
the history of your condition;
Range of motion, Posture analysis, Systemic Inflammation Check-up (Meta-oxy urine test, Blood sugar and Oxygen level)
Step 3: Ongoing Follow Up Visits
These visits can be different price depend on the length of the service & the kind of packages:
* $50 per 15 minutes. (We don't offer this services to the patients covered by medicare, due to their need for longer session.)
* $100 per 30 minutes.
F O R M S
U S E F U L R E S O U R C E S
Knowledge can be a precise instrument. To arm our members with such a tool we introduce These resources. Hope they open some new horizons for you:
L I N K S
1. TRUE CELLULAR DETOX Information Documents:
A R T I C L E S
1. Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases
2. Is Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase a Moonlighting Protein Whose Day Job is Cholesterol Sulfate Synthesis? Implications for Cholesterol Transport, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease.
3. Is Cholesterol Sulfate Deficiency a Common Factor in Preeclampsia, Autism, and Pernicious Anemia?
4. Fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in man.
B O O K S
1. Biology of Belief; Dr. Bruce Lipton
2. Molecules of Emotion; Dr. Candace B. Pert
3. Inflammation Mastery: Dr. Alex Vasquez